Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Year

Well, another new year is upon us. How time really flies! Where did 2009 go? I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the incredible experiences from last year. And remembering some of the sad ones. It's been a year of change, that's for sure....

Did I manage to accomplish all the things on my "To Do List" for 2009? Yes...and no. I totally failed in the 'posting one-picture-a-day' resolution. Or to lose those stubborn 10 lbs - yes, a futile resolution :(

But I did try to shoot as much as I could. I bought myself a P&S for those 'in-the-moment' everyday pictures (a Nikon Coolpix S52, if you're curious) and made huge developments on focusing my vision & style of shooting.

I've also met lots of new friends and colleagues in the photo industry, shot some CRAZY FUN weddings & lifestyle sessions (with a good friend in tow - thanks!!), booked some pretty awesome (my Mom says I use 'awesome' too much...but I like the word!) weddings for 2010, got some new 'books' in the works, added a few more toy cameras to my collection *cough*......and a whole lot of other stuff I can't quite remember.

What do I hope for twenty-ten then?
  • To be happier.
  • To remain inspired, motivated and spontaneous.
  • To stay productive. To keep moving.
  • Shoot more. Travel more. Laugh more. Love more.
  • Enjoy life to the fullest.
So dear readers, what are your hopes for 2010?

1 comment:

Lezley Davidson said...

I'm hoping for sweet, sweet love in 2010... or at the very least - for it to suck less ass than 2009.