Monday, January 18, 2010

Ham & Eggs

Again, this post is long overdue. Sorry girls!! Oh, what can I say about these two? Fun, crazy, energetic, silly...sisters! Ugh....so energetic....hahaha....I don't think I've ever been more worn out from a photo session before, and I've shot 16 hour weddings! You two are definitely down in my books for one of the most memorable shoots I've had :P We ventured to a nearby park in the summer for some definite good times.

Hello. Meet Bonnie & Katy. Can you tell what kind of sisters they are? If you guessed TWINS, ding ding ding! Who do you think is older? ;)


Some of the more serene moments I captured (which was a special feat, since they were constantly moving - haha!):



I thought it would be fun to play with some props, and what better way to enjoy a summer day than to play with bubbles? Yes, please:




LOVE. IT. That is all:

One of my favourite portraits of all time! *side note: they actually don't like hugging very much, but you couldn't tell with this photo! Love, love, love:

This shoot was so much fun!!! The girls really made my job so easy!! Gah, I just love you two! They remind me of why I feel so privileged to document such precious relationships between people with my camera. We'll hang out again soon ;D

***Happy Belated Birthday Ham & Eggs! I hope you had a good one!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey Serena!

Thanks so much for shooting! We had SO MUCH FUN! It is going to be one of those times that we won't forget as well.

Although, you said that you felt privileged to shoot us, I should say that we felt privileged and grateful to shoot with such a great photographer.

If there is a next shoot, we will try to slow down ... a bit and look at the camera more often... haha..

We both love the photos including all of my family and friends that have seen them. Keep up the awesome work! I'll see you at work and let you know again! haha :)

Lezley Davidson said...

Wow - so beautiful Serena. The one of Bonnie and Katy hugging made me kinda tear up a bit....
*sniff*

Anonymous said...

So CUTE & SWEET !! :D -E