Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kelly & Richard's Wedding (08.23.09)

Okay, this post is waaaaay overdue (yes, this wedding took place in August - I'm a terrible blogger!). Anyways, I thought I'd post up one wedding post before the New Year :P This particular wedding was kind of special to me because this time around, I had the pleasure of assisting my partner-in-photo-crime, Jason. Hoho! And it was loads of fun! :D

Kelly & Richard were married at the Mandarin Golf Club on a gorgeous summer day. Richard welcomed me like I was a part of his family having never met me before - the first time we met was at his wedding! They really made my job easy :)

***Note to Couples: The more relaxed you are at your wedding, the better your pictures will turn out! Seriously, stress will show all over your face :( Just remember to enjoy the day as best you can, and you'll have great images!

I was asked to shoot the bride getting ready (one of my favourite moments to shoot during weddings):




At the ceremony, Richard couldn't stop the tears from flowing...it was kind of a re-occurring theme that happened throughout the day/night - haha!:




Announcing the new couple ("...bubbles, MORE bubbles!!!!!..."):




The wedding was such a joy to shoot :) It was full of emotions, laughter and good times - what more could you ask for? Thanks J for letting me tag along!

1 comment:

tanyapotter said...

You have gotten so good...

i am stunned......