Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer is here!!!

After completely crashing for 2 days since my exam (I think I passed) I'm excited to finally embrace SUMMER!!! Yay!!!

What I'm looking forward to:
  • my upcoming weddings ;)
  • more fun outdoor/lifestyle shoots
  • some crazy conceptual studio shoots
  • weekend getaways
  • WATERMELON!!!!!
  • cool evening drinks with friends
  • berry picking/apple picking/something perhaps not pumpkin this year (hahaha)
  • roller blading (to the best of my abilities - it's sad, don't laugh)
  • ?????????
What I'm not looking forward to:
  • looking like a lobster - I burn baby, like a sizzling hot plate! no tanning for me! hurray.....:*(
  • feeling hot, sweaty and bloated (I love me some AC)
  • seeing everyone turn a nice shade of tan/brown >:(
  • MOSQUITOES *hiiisssssssss*
  • driving in my very own car oven (again, I love me some AC)
  • looking like a lobster (oh wait, did I already mention that? yah.)
Too bad there's not enough weekends in the summer - there's so many things I want to do, but not a lot of time *sigh* But here's to summer anyways! ;)

What are your plans?

No comments: