Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Day of Productivity

I'm totally sucking at this blogging thing nowadays! The photo-a-day completely fell through the cracks, so I have to try my darndest to get back on that train. Now that the weather's finally looking up, I'll be more inspired :)

Anyways, had a really awesome meeting with one of my vendors today and I'm completely excited about what I'll be able to offer my clients in the future. Whoo!! I'll be sure to do a post about that sometime.

The best part of any meeting though, is the meal that follows afterwards. I can't help it - I just love food a tad too much ;) Yum! Nothing beats a full and belly bloating breakfast after being productive :)



Me & a friend ate at this small little restaurant around the corner called Tom's Restaurant. He was the sweetest guy and totally made our days with a loaded breakfast - and it didn't even cost that much either!! A must re-visit destination for sure.

2 comments:

tanyapotter said...

As I was getting a ride back home from the bit of night crew I did at the Bayview&7 Blaw with Bossy (at 6:30 this morning)... I saw the wickedest photo-op... a foggy mist through a shallow valley, with the treetops just visible over the top of the fog. All back-lit by the scorchingly bright sun... It was stunning!...
All we'd need to do to get that beautiful shot would be to get up at the true ass-crack of dawn... I saw the crack today... It was bright!
I'll have to try it one day and post it to my blog...and my flickr...

Serena S. said...

flickr?? when did you get flickr??

one day i shall too, witness the bright ass crack of day :) if i could wake up early enough that is...heh.

if you manage to snag that photo, please post it!!! :D