Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Brother's Birthday & Father's Day

I'm not going to make this post very long, as I still have some bit of cramming to do :(

I just wanted to send out a HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY to the most awesome brother a girl could have!!! He's turned another year older today (yay!), which means I'm also another year older soon (hmmm....boo). I think I'm going to drown myself in some high caloric ice cream now and weep silently - no longer is my brother a tiny, wide-eyed boy; instead he's become this grown adult without me even realizing it. And soon, my friends, I'll become the old lady with a cat.

I also wanted to wish my Dad a very Happy Father's Day! I hope you like your present - it's something to start the collection with :)

And now back to studying I go......

No comments: