Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mei & Mark Wedding (09.12.09)

Back in September (yes...I know, another late post!), I was approached by Windmill Video to be a second shooter for a couple of weddings they had. Um, yah! I happily accepted the opportunity :) It's not every day you get to work with such great guys who do amazing work. Make sure you click on the link to see some of their video productions!

The day started off pretty early at Mei's house:




We had a quick portrait session a Main St. Unionville. There was such unbelievable light to work with:


Mei & Mark were such troops and were really up for anything. They really knew how to ham it up for the camera and were NOT shy about their love for each other, that's for sure ;)



Overall, a great day + great couple + great company = an amazing experience! I had such a good time shooting with the guys! Keith & Stan, thanks for letting me come along for the ride :D

No comments: