Thursday, February 4, 2010

Facebook


I resisted the idea of Facebook for a long time. I mean, it seemed like just another social distraction and I wasn't all too keen to join. I preferred to actually talk to my friends...in real life...over coffee perhaps. Or dinner.

But then something changed. Everyone's life got busy and coffee dates became hard to arrange around multiple schedules. Sad, but it happens.

So hello, I'm on Facebook. I've started connecting with old (and new friends) online, and it's been pretty good so far. I know I'm late in the game, but better late than never, right? ;) I still don't get what a 'poke' is, or why Farmville is awesome though.

If you haven't done so yet, add me as a friend and I will confirm! Just click on the badge on the (bottom) right --->

In the meantime, enjoy these tributes to the phenomenon known as Facebook ;)


1 comment:

kyle said...

you finally joined!

see....resistance was futile.

*poke*