Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First Slush

Nothing says "It's Winter!" like being knee deep in wet, cold snow. Oh, and driving over potholes of ice. Or watching cars dance around each other on the roads. And the wind-chilled kiss of Mr. Frostbite. Yes, winter is here.

But, to be honest...I do welcome my winter boots, the fuzzy scarves and my fluffy earmuffs. I look forward to seeing a soft snow blanket on the streets & trees. And the possibility of hot chocolate after a day of building snow-people (or just giant snowballs if I get lazy). Yes, winter is here :)

4 comments:

Kyle Clements said...

up for a snowball fight at my place?

Serena S. said...

haha, bring it! and boo on you for not coming to dinner with us.

i will gladly retaliate with a snowball ;)

Kyle Clements said...

I have a better plan!
Come over to my place someday, and I will make you a white-korean-inspired knock-off meal.

that means kinda like Korean food, but made by a white person, with white people ingredients. Sort of like "White Chinese food" Only there will be no fortune cookie at the end of this meal. no chicken balls or won tons, either.

sound good?

(of course, the invitation is REALLY just an excuse to have you come over, so I can throw snowballs at you!)

Serena S. said...

white korean food! yum :) i want to try your korean 'tacos' - haha!

lol, it's an all-out snowball war!