Monday, December 21, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

What I love about this season is the fact that I have a great excuse to do what I enjoy the most (besides photography that is) -- BAKING! What can I say? I have an inner Martha Stewart that whispers sweet nothings to me when I see bake-ware and kitchen gadgets, and she squeals in delight over new recipes and crafty projects. It's a good thing ;)

I rarely get the opportunity to spoil my loved ones with my baked goodies (I'm usually met with large groans about hips & asses getting fat!) but during Christmas, there's no running from my newest baking adventure!!!

This year, I've made Chocolate Peppermint Meringues and it's been met with great success (coming from those who got to eat some already). Hurray! Another win :) So hips & asses everywhere will just have to work out a little more in the New Year :P

Ho ho ho.

No comments: