Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Paper Heart


Okay, okay, it's the month of Youtube goodness. I promise I will get to more photo posts, but I've been swamped with photo editing and booking shoots for the summer & fall season!

In the meantime, check out this trailer for Paper Heart - a documentary about Charlyne Yi and her quest to understand love. When she meets Michael Cera (her real life beau), things become interesting. The premise of this movie makes me feel those small butterflies in my stomach - you know the ones you get when you like somebody? Also, take a look out for the CN Tower. I can't wait until this comes out in theatres :)

My favourite line in the trailer:

Charlyne: What's the perfect date?
Kid: Take somebody to Applebees and give dem hot wings!

***Bah! I think the video is being cut off by the blog?? Booooo......check out the link for sure then. OMG, watch the videos!!

No comments: