Sunday, July 12, 2009

I <3 Sara Bareilles


I couldn't embed her video into this post, but it's seriously fan-frickin-tabulous (yes, I totally went there!!) and you should really watch it. It's her song "Gravity" and its concept is so simple and beautiful. It shows that you don't always need the most elaborate props or equipment to get the affect you want. The video's already given me so much inspiration for future shoots and I can't wait to see what I can do with the concept I have in mind ;)

Please check her out because her music is absolutely divine :)

1 comment:

tanyapotter said...

it's nice... i like the strings... starts of slow, and builds with the strings... it kind of reminds me of BBMak's Sympathy. kinda like swallowed in the sea, too...

The umbrella/light thing is kewl too... definitely a different approach to solitude in the cosmos/relationship... also feist-ish, too...

kind of oxy-moronic... solitude in a reltionship