Monday, July 5, 2010

Words to Live By


"We're all designed to do something; something that makes you come alive. Doing what you love for a living is the definition of a fruitful, fulfilled life. I am living that life. I desire for everyone to experience that. I believe that everyone can. The catch is that it's not free. It will cost you more than you can imagine. It's the riskiest thing you will ever do. It's your heart that is at stake. Your passion is the prize possession of your heart, and to put that on the line is to put yourself in harms way. To RISK the world rejecting you. To RISK failing at the thing you want most. It will cost you everything.

But that's the thing about design.

When you are designed to do something, you can't help but succeed. Because of the One who designed you. "He don't make junk" ladies and gentleman, and He doesn't waste passions. He gave you the desires of your heart for a reason. You are designed to succeed in that which you are passionate about. You may not make the most money. You may not have the most fame. But you will have JOY. That elusive quality that separates those people who live from the people who are ALIVE."


So friends, I've finally taken the leap. I'm going to be putting it all out there - my passion, my creativity and happiness...and risking my heart.

I'm nervous and frankly, a whole lot of scared, but if I can find joy at the end of this journey, it'll be well worth the jump.

Wish me luck folks! And a thank you to those who have been there supporting me all the way.

Much love.

1 comment:

kyle clements said...

best of luck to you.

With the combination of your skill behind the lens, and your eye for a great shot, you can't fail.

all the best.