Saturday, July 24, 2010

New York, New York

So I dug this photo up from the archives taken during my vacation in NY - has it been 2 years since I've been there? Geez...

Anyways, I'm crazy excited to be going back for a few days - not on vacation like last time - but for a different reason :)

I'll be attending the shootshop held by the amazing theimageisfound!! I've been an avid follower of their work and they've been constantly blowing my mind with their awesome BOOM-SAUCE images. It'd be such an honour to learn from them :D

Truth time: I'm a little nervous to be going since 1) I'll be meeting Nate & Jaclyn Kaiser (what if I come off as a complete loser?!) and 2) I feel like such small potatoes next to the room full of other amazing photographers (again, what if I come off as a complete loser?!?)

Sigh.

But I can't wait to see what's in store :)

No comments: