Thursday, July 1, 2010

On a Jet Plane


If you've been following this blog, you may know who Jason is. Even though he's primarily a fashion/commercial photographer, he's been shooting weddings & lifestyle sessions with me for the past year. During that time, he's become a great friend and partner-in-crime, pushing my creative boundaries and encouraging me to develop my own voice.

Tonight he'll be leaving for Hong Kong to make his own mark in the world :) Although he'll be terribly missed here in Toronto, his skills are going to be a great asset to the industry overseas.

A rare image of us working together (I really hate having my photo taken, haha! Obviously J has no problem hamming it up in front of the lens):


J: You're probably frantically packing the last of your belongings and making your last rounds, so I don't know if you'll read this until you get to HK. But again, thank you for everything (haha, yes, I do say this too often). I wish you all the best over there, and if you ever need some creative feedback, you know who to call! (by the way, blog, blog, blog...) Have a safe flight and take care, ok? Ok. :)

2 comments:

sandra said...

haha, we'll go see J in HK sometime! let's make a trip to HK together! in the next 3 years??

Anonymous said...

Thanks my friends.