Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stress Relief

Okay, I admit I'm a few blog posts behind with my shoots, but they're coming! It's just been a whirlwind of a month for me and I'm just getting a chance to breathe a little again - phhewwww....

With my full-time work, part-time photography and side projects, I sometimes forget to take a moment to myself and I can let it get the better of me. So when I feel really stressed out, I bake :) Like Martha Stewart style, but perhaps not as anal in its entirety. I mean, presentation is one thing, but for me, it's all about how it tastes and the final devouring of the baked goods :) (I'm totally an emotional eater...mmmmm!)

Tonight I decided to use up the bag of apples that Lez gave me and I baked an Apple Crumble Pie :)

Before:

After:
So I kind of burnt the top of the crumb, but it still tasted pretty good :) Most importantly, I got to relax for a couple of hours. Yay me :D

***Stay tuned for Elvie & Jayesh's engagement session post tomorrow ;)

No comments: