Saturday, September 19, 2009

Run for the Cure 2009

Hey folks, I'm participating in the CIBC Run for the Cure this year!!! It'll be my third time being a part of this great cause, and I'm extremely honoured to be representing the women in my life that have been affected by this disease; it's the reason why I do this every year.

I also do this for my friend Nelly and her Mom. I'll be a part of Letty's Angels and for a change, we'll be going to Richmond Green this year. It's going to be great!

Please donate and support a good cause :) Blog readers/stalkers, now is the time to show some love. Thank you & much love.

***Hey guys, please remember to sponsor me for the Run that's happening this Sunday Oct. 04! ! It's for an awesome cause, and I'd appreciate any donations. Thanks again :)

3 comments:

tanyapotter said...

rock on sista! Are you coming to the festival on saturday?

Kyle Clements said...

Nice!

where is the run, and when?

my mom does the run every year, up in Newmarket.

its a great cause, well worth supporting.

Serena S. said...

tan: can't make it to the festival this year; got an exciting wedding to shoot :D

floyd: HAHA, sorry kyle...run is Oct 4, 10 AM at Richmond Green this year :) it's a wonderful cause indeed!!!!