Thursday, September 17, 2009

Elvie & Jayesh Engagement Session

Elvie + Jayesh = AWESOME! I mean, seriously. They're just that cool ;P I had the pleasure of shooting their engagement session a few weeks ago at Main St. Unionville. We had originally scheduled the engagement session for July - but rain, clouds and wind dampened our chances of getting anything accomplished :(

We managed to reschedule and as a result, had an amazing session :D Even though we chose probably one of the busiest days of that week to shoot (there was a Jazz Festival going on) and the hottest!! HOLY CROW we were all melting!!! But we churned out some pretty great images! (Thanks again for the ice cream guys, it was much appreciated!)

If you read my previous teaser post, you may remember that they brought their dog Sheba with them. SOOOOO cute!! I totally recommend bringing any furry companion to your engagement shoot!




Love, love, love :)


I'll end this post with my absolute most favourite engagement photo...EVER! Smokin' HOTNESS!!! *cough cough* Jayesh - get this one enlarged for your house ;)

I'll be shooting their wedding next week and I'm all sorts of nervous :O I'm working with a pretty rad couple afterall! Guys, I can't wait until next Saturday!!!!!! I'm so excited and honoured to be part of your big day :) Much love.

***Added bonus: (don't kill me J for posting this photo...hahhaha) If you were wondering where Sheba was when I had my one-on-one time with Elvie & Jayesh....may I present to you, the Dog Sitter :P I think you might have made a new best friend J ;)

No comments: