Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Arrival

I should have blogged this, but I can explain the lack of blogging recently. Really! I thought I had lost *gasp* my beloved P&S camera. Granted, it wasn't my trusty work horse DSLRs, but I was so used to grabbing this tiny camera and shooting...whatever! 

After a frantic weekend of searching EVERYWHERE - at one point, I seriously thought Jasper might have dragged my camera somewhere like his toy mice - I was ready to accept the fact that I lost it somewhere. Until today when I sat on the darn thing in bed. GAH! Apparently I had haphazardly tossed my camera onto my *ahem, cough* unmade bed and the camera forever got lost in the folds, WHILE miraculously surviving my sleep time. Heh...heh *shame* :(

Anyways, I finally get to share with everyone (because I'd like to think I have an audience) my first pictures of spring! Sort of. It's actually my attempt at growing some cat grass for the cat to stop him from chewing all my house plants. I think my mom has sadly sent 3 plants to the trash after multiple attempts at revival. 

2 comments:

tanyapotter said...

Cat grass rocks... Moca loves to chomp on it... but, I think you need to sort of trim it to keep it from molding... Or, it may just be that I have a special talent for neglecting my plants to the point of mutation and death... :( *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Bad Jasper! BAD JASPER!

You have truly become a cat-parent when you immediately suspect the cat of being responsible for all the missing, broken, weird and unexplained....