Friday, March 27, 2009

Finding Ground

I had a really awesome outdoor shoot this past weekend and I'm still slowly editing down the images! I may post some of those images later on....

There have been a lot of changes this year for me, photography wise. I'm starting to find my voice as an artist and my footing as a photographer; when I get incredible clients who trust what I do, it just makes this whole process worth while. Because when they believe in what I see through my camera and are up for anything, there's going to be lots of laughs and adventures to be had along the way. It's those types of shoots that I love, love, love and the images always turn out fantabulous!!!! :)

1 comment:

Lezley Davidson said...

Wow - I love the colours in this... the lime of the sun flare against the purplish of the ground shadows... I should use your photos as painting reference!!!