Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Isaac

All I have to say about this baby is AYKM!? So cute!!!! I had the pleasure of shooting baby Isaac this weekend and I've never seen a better tempered/good-looking baby - his looks don't fall far from the tree though, his parents are stunning too ;) Isaac was all smiles and giggles the entire shoot and I couldn't have asked for a better model, even when he was staring at his fists (or should I say 'fist'?) A future Bruce Lee in the making? Haha!

Thank you V & K for letting me in your home and photographing your bundle of joy and really, he is a joy in every way. You're very blessed to have such a sweet son, and he's just as lucky to have awesome parents like you :) 

1 comment:

aaronkwok87 said...

nice photosssss....
good foodsssss
remarkable you

take care