Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Wheels are in Motion


I've been a busy bee today - ran errands & bought some more cheap earbuds to last me this year.  Let's hope Mr. Jaws of Death don't claim these ones.

And if the image above can give you any indication where I also went today (the dentist) I'm one happy camper! I've never felt my teeth so smooth. Haha...like Andre 3000 said, "So Fresh & So Clean!" Although I'm embarrassed to admit that I have 3 small cavities. Ouch. 

I'm still working hard on my upcoming project, so I'll be excited to share it with everyone when it's done :) Meanwhile, I've been watching (well, more like listening) to the Kylie Kwong: My China marathon on television. Just the food descriptions mentioned from the different provinces in China makes me want to pack my bags and experience everything first hand!!! One day...yes, one day.

No comments: