Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Day For Change


For those who missed Obama's inauguration speech today (like I did since I was at work), I caught it on Youtube and thought that I might post it here for those who may have missed it as well. It was probably one of the most powerful speeches I've heard in a long time; Obama sure has a skill for inspiring hope & change.

So let us set goals for ourselves by making one small step towards the better good of humanity - whether it be to help others in need or to save this Earth from our selfish destruction; to start giving instead of taking, and pray for a better future where generations after our time can experience a world without war, hunger and pollution. 

I personally will do my best to be more green, to cherish and appreciate my family & friends more, and to offer my services to those in need. 

Note to self: I should make myself a check-list of things I want to accomplish in 2009 with these goals in mind. 

tbc...  

**I will post a photo tomorrow instead

No comments: