Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Valentine's Day


Why hello readers. Yes, it's been a while since I last posted, and once again, I'm terribly sorry for not updating! Please forgive me? It is Valentine's Day ;)

Last year, I did a little write up about Valentine's Day (or Singles Awareness Day) just to remind myself and others, that love is all around. Was it a little emo? Perhaps. Haha. But the sentiments still hold true.

Although I have no big plans for this day (not a huge fan of the whole commercialized bit), I want to let those people who have supported me unconditionally over the years (my family, friends and readers) that you are indeed loved.

I bear-crushingly, gratefully, from-the-bottom-of-my-heart appreciatively love you guys.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone :)

A big hug from me to you. Much love.

No comments: