Friday, June 11, 2010

Merry & Chris Engagement

Hey folks, it's certainly been a while! My apologies. So why the hiatus? Well, I've been a busy bee with preparing for some new and terribly exciting changes - lots of things in the works! But I'll leave that for another post ;)

Meet Merry and Chris! I shot their engagement a few weeks back, but that wasn't before their session had to be postponed a couple of times due to rain. I was nervous (as were they) that the weather wasn't ever going to be on our side :(

Then one weekend in May, the forecast called for an overcast sky (a photographer's dream) and huzzah! Off we went to Woodbine Beach to shoot their e-session :)

Along for the ride was my good friend Dave to help me second shoot. Thanks!!

Merry and Chris seemed kind of nervous at first, but soon after, they were such naturals in front of the camera!


I love me some doors:


A couple that can be fierce and fun? Win-win :) My shot (L), Dave's shot (R):


I adore this next photo:


I sometimes come up with really quirky ideas. Thanks for being such good sports about it :P

As we wrapped up the shoot, we ventured into the local beach pub where they enjoyed a hotdog and fries. Yum!

One request I got from Merry was to do a couple of shots of them with her Mini Cooper. Done and done! I absolutely love the last shot (on the right):

Thanks guys for such a wonderful day! I can't wait to shoot your wedding tomorrow! See you in the morning ;)

No comments: