Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Spring Dilemma

There are things about spring that I look forward to all year. I love the pit-pat of spring rain and the smell of fresh grass. I like to feel the coolness of morning and watch the sun disappear in the evenings. When it's sunny, it can be marvelous! Pair it off with a slight breeze = heaven. Armed with a hot cup of tea and my laptop, I'm set to go.

But lately, Spring's been a real pain in my side! I mean, we've been having horrible fake-outs with rain forecasts - rain? sunny. rain? sunny. Coupled with torrential winds...argh! And c'mon, seriously, we had snow this weekend?

With summer quickly approaching and lots of shoots on the go, I'm *praying* for better weather! In the meantime, I'll be glued to the weather network and my hot cup of tea.

P.S. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mommies out there :) Hope you had a great one!

1 comment:

sa.n.do.ra said...

yeah, this weather just has not been happy.. i am really keeping my fingers crossed for this weekend!! so many shoots to come!