Monday, November 9, 2009

Coffee Break

Hey, it's been a while.

Sorry for being M.I.A. I've been taking these past couple of weeks to catch up with...well, me - call it 'taking a break' if you will. Since things have started to slow down photography wise, I can finally make time for the simple things - things like laundry, cooking, getting my car fixed, watching a movie, sleep. Don't get me wrong, I still have a couple of projects left to do (and an exciting partnership in the works!!!) but sometimes it's nice to have that extra time to re-connect with myself and to breathe just a little more deeply.

In light of my down time, I'm going to start doing something I haven't really done in the past on this blog (and I should, really) and it's basically posting things that keep me inspired and motivated - whether it be professional or personal. (Haha, take a glimpse into my creative madness I suppose? I kid!) But hopefully you'll feel inspired too :)

6 comments:

2mush said...

Go Serena Go!!!

Lezley Davidson said...

What are the red squares? They look like sugar cubes... but what ARE they?

Lezley Davidson said...

There was a question left here... a QUESTION.

Serena S. said...

haha, they are indeed sugar cubes

Lezley Davidson said...

WHY ARE THEY RED? Perhaps my desire to know the source of the redness was not apparent.

hurmh...

Serena S. said...

they're actually dark brown, but in my post edit work, they became red?