Sunday, October 4, 2009

CIBC Run for the Cure

I just want to thank everyone who donated to this amazing, amazing cause! You guys rock! :)

So today was the day of the run @ Richmond Green, and we were all expecting the worse.....rain. But surprisingly, it stayed away just long enough for the event to be over (with even breaks of sun!!! OMG!).


There was a huge turn-out:

The volunteers were pretty great at keeping morale up:

The release of balloons at the end of the race:
*Ok, I don't really condone the release of helium balloons into the atmosphere...poor ozone...but for the symbolic reasons in this case, it was kind of nice.

This run was dedicated to the women in my life & Nelly's mom:

*Side note: I also bumped into Sue & Derek at the event, which was an awesome surprise :D Hey guys!!! I'll be photographing their wedding next year, and it's gonna be great!

No comments: