Thursday, April 16, 2009

A TTD Shoot with E

Wow, days sure fly by nowadays! Honestly, I couldn't even remember what day it was - Wednesday? Oh, Thursday? Really? It's not Tuesday? Huh? And so I didn't turn on my computer for a couple of days as a result; I had 25 e-mails awaiting my reply. Whoops :( 

Anyways, I promised to show more TTD pictures with E (who by the way, was a FANTABULOUS model!!!! Yes, I'm talking to you E :) You completely made my shoot and I'm so glad you were up for anything. Trashing a dress is so much fun right? ;P Lots of mud, pokey vines, a snail graveyard, shopping carts....CRAZY!! But thorns and snails aside, I can't wait for doing another shoot with you!!)


Absolute H...O...T...N...E...S...S...!!!!! <3


***added laterto the few blog readers out there, please leave some <3  for these photos if you like them :) I love them, but someone's still self-conscious...*ahem* :P

3 comments:

Lezley Davidson said...

OMG - they're beautiful and you look stunning E!!! Don't you dare get all humble and shuffling your feet and looking at the ground!!

I'm jealous 'cuz you get all this great hotness love from Serena - and I'm stuck under the counter in a paper bag!!!

They're awesome and you're beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

um...nooo...@_@' I'm not hot

thank u lez & serena..wu >.<
hey serena post san's pics! I think she's is the truly hot one, I need to learn more how to pose better from you guys! -E

Serena S. said...

i smack you LC! hahaha....you're crazy....crazy beautiful! OHHHHHH!! LOL