Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Happiness

Things that make me smile Big Happy Smiles. Thanks S for the flowers! Stay tuned for images of my friend's TTD shoot :)

By the way, I just came across a FANTABULOUS site for all you photographers out there (who might read my blog? maybe...?) tomorrow is Earth Day and there's this awesome project you can be apart of:

Earth Mosaic - basically you take photo on Earth Day (April 22; that's tomorrow!) and upload your bestest to this site. There's specs and stuff on the website to how you can upload, and then basically by next week, the organizers will compile a mosaic of the pictures taken from ALL around the world based on where you've taken the image!! How coooool!! 

You don't have to be a pro photographer with gear that cost you the price of a house to participate...seriously, if you have a camera, that's all you need :D I'll be taking my little P&S out for some snapping that day ;) 

No comments: