Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Leona Lewis - Run



I really love this song at the moment. Even though it's a remake of Snow Patrol's original version, she's done it such justice. Her voice gives me the chills - you have to see her performance on X Factor! The idea behind this video is also interesting, because it's based on the idea of the subconscious talking to the conscious mind. 

It's really helping me deal with some tough emotions I've been having, namely regarding my future. To essentially change and push my life forward for the better is downright scary, but necessary nonetheless. It's probably about time.

Light up, light up, 
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you, dear

Louder, louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak, I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say....

No comments: