Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cheryl & Ohad's Wedding (12.06.08)

A teaser from a friend's wedding I shot 2 weeks ago.  They were married in a small chapel in Markham, so the guest list was small. But seriously, the room radiated so much love that it actually felt really crowded! Cheesy, but true. I don't think I've ever been a part of a more warm and loving wedding before and I'm so grateful to have clients like them; clients who took the time to make me feel like part of their family. I actually cried during their reception, it was so genuinely touching - I was amazed at the amount of photos I could get in focus!

It's friends and clients like Cheryl & Ohad that remind me why I love photography and perhaps why I chose to shoot weddings. Who wouldn't want to be surrounded by love, celebrating people in love? Ha, the romantic side of me emerges ;P But I really am deeply grateful to them for allowing and trusting me to photograph their wedding. 

Cheryl & Ohad, I hope you have a great time renewing your wedding vows in Mexico. All the best <3

No comments: