Monday, September 27, 2010

Check, Check


As always, I've been a busy bee, so apologies for disappearing again. I will *try* to post a few more times in the next couple of weeks, since I'll be unable to in China. Yes folks, I'm going to China (my first time!!) for a month and I've been frantically trying to get all my weddings/lifestyle sessions and life in order before I'm gone. Thanks for your patience!

To keep my sanity in check, I've been listening to a lot of Youtube videos - this one in particular was seriously a WTH moment; crazy AMAZING!!

Anyways, I can't wait to share with you some more photo sessions! Back to work I go ;)

Much love +1

1 comment:

tanyapotter said...

dood! how do you always find the best videos?
when are you going to the motherland?... will you be here to get together for 7: part one?