Tuesday, February 24, 2009

By Popular Demand

Haha, okay, okay, people asked for this photo so I'm posting what would probably be one of the more humiliating pictures of my cat. It's Jasper doing - what I call - the "yoga" pose. It's not the most flattering of poses but seriously, he will sit like this for 5-10 minutes at a time...just sitting, watching and chilling out...with his foot casually behind his head. He makes me feel so out of shape :P

My mom thinks he's letting it *ahem* dry. "It" being the thing that I've kindly censored...no one wants to see that.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOGA JASPER! XDDDDDD
everytime i look at this..i say...why jasper...why....LMAO -LC'

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! And he's so nonchalant about it - like "what? what's the problem? what 'choo staring at?".

Anonymous said...

I'm just as flexible as that cat, I could do that, too. I just don't want to.

Chrissy said...

I love that you sensor a cat. :)